Saturday, June 6, 2009

What I'm learning about social media

Hey, there! I'm in social media class at Ft. Mason in San Francisco.

My classmate asked me if I ever had a blog. Well, sort of. I started two blogs a while ago and then never posted. Ha. I guess I got social media paralysis. There was that blog on Amazon and then there was that blog on Livejournal. But then I couldn't go on.

So here I am two, three years later. This class by Lynn Hazen and Susan Taylor Brown, my fellow children's book authors, is going to get me going. I will not be afraid to blog into the world!

I also have an internal Sun blog. For those of you who don't know, I work at Sun Microsystems as a Publications Manager. I have an internal blog for Sun employees only. I guess it's time to go beyond the confines of the Sun Microsystems firewall.

No comments:

Post a Comment